How to Participate
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Reads is a community-wide event! How may you participate?
Hold A Discussion Group In Your Community
Organize an event or discussion related to the read.
Events may be open to the public or restricted. Examples include:
• Book clubs wishing to use the book at a private meeting or discussion
• College or high school instructors assigning the book to their class
• Local workplaces hosting discussion groups for their employees
• Coffee shops inviting customers to connect over coffee on a particular night
• Film societies presenting a film related to the topic
Learn How To Moderate a Discussion Group
Training will be provided, at several conveniently located sites in January, for individuals who would like to learn how to moderate a discussion about the book for their organization or reading group. Many resources for book discussions can also be found on our resources page.